Nomination Program 2018
From now on till 30 April 2018, you can receive attractive rewards by
successfully nominating a participant to join our "Summer Work and Travel USA
Program 2018". The more successful Nominations you make, the more
attractive rewards you receive. Act now!
rewards will be awarded to the Nominator when his/her Nominee has
successfully joined* the WATUSA 2018 Program. There is no limit on the
maximum number of Nominations – the more Nominees you have, the more
attractive rewards you receive.
|Number of Nominee(s)||Cash Rewards (Nominator)||Deduction on Program Fee (Nominee)|
|3 or above||RMB3,000||RMB1,000 each|
Nominee is considered successfully joining the WATUSA 2018 Program when
he/she returns the signed job contract back to Intrinsic. Rewards will
be given out within two weeks after the departure of the Nominee.
Rules & Regulations:
1. A Nominator must be a past participant of the WATUSA Program. There is no limit on the maximum number of nominations that a single Nominator can make.
2. Nomination is valid ONLY for new applications to the WATUSA 2018 within a given time period: From Now to 30 April 2018.
3. Nominator must be a legal resident of People's Republic of China.
4. Nominee must apply for the WATUSA Program 2018 and he/she is responsible for providing Nominator's name on the online Application Form. Each participant is allowed to choose one Nominator only and any change of Nominator will not be allowed.
5. When a Nominee returns his/her signed job contract back to Intrinsic, his/her Nominator will be entitled to have designated rewards and it will be issued within two weeks after the Nominee has departed for the WATUSA 2018.
6. All information including personal data will be used strictly for purposes related to the Nomination program.
7. Nominator and Nominee must adhere to the rules and regulations set out for this contest. Anyone who fails to abide by the rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification.
8. The Program cannot be used in conjunction with Buddy Discount.
In any case of dispute, the decision of Intrinsic shall be final and conclusive. No appeals will be entertained.
10. Intrinsic reserves the right to alter or modify the rules or schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.