Nomination Program 2019
From now on till 31 March 2019, you can receive attractive rewards by successfully referring a participant* to join our Summer Work and Travel USA Program 2019. The more successful Nominations you have made, the more attractive rewards you are going to receive. Act now!
|Number of Nominee(s)||Awards (Value of Travel Cash Coupon^)|
|1||HKD $1,000 |
|2||HKD $2,500 |
|3 or above||HKD $4,000 |
*A participant is considered as successfully joining the WATUSA 2019 Program when
he/she returns the signed job contract back to Intrinsic. Rewards will
be given out within two weeks after the departure of the Nominee.
Rules & Regulations:
1. A Nominator must be a past participant of the WATUSA Program. There is no limit on the maximum number of nominations that a single Nominator can make.
2. Nomination is valid ONLY for new applications to the WATUSA 2019 within a given time period: From Now to 31 March 2019.
3. Nominator must be a legal resident of Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR (i.e. holder of HKSAR or Macau SAR ID card).
4. Nominee must apply for the WATUSA Program 2019 and he/she is responsible for providing the Nominator's name on the online Application Form. Each participant is allowed to choose one Nominator only and any change of Nominator will not be allowed.
5. When a Nominee returns his/her signed job contract back to Intrinsic, his/her Nominator will be entitled to have designated rewards and it will be issued within two weeks after the Nominee has departed for the WATUSA 2019.
6. All information including personal data will be used strictly for purposes related to the Nomination program.
7. Nominator and Nominee must adhere to the rules and regulations set out for this contest. Anyone who fails to abide by the rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification.
8. The Promotion can be used in conjunction with Early Bird offer.
9. In any case of dispute, the decision of Intrinsic shall be final and conclusive. No appeals will be entertained.
10. Intrinsic reserves the right to alter or modify the rules or schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.