Programs & Services > Summer Work & Travel > USA > For Participants who are Studying in Mainland China
+ More information...
|The Program Cost of Summer Work and Travel USA Program is RMB 22,800. Only bank transfer is acceptable, please visit Payment Methods for more information accordingly.|
What is included in the Program Fee?
- A guaranteed premium work placement
- DS-2019 form1 to apply for the J-1 Work / Travel Visa2
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) fee
- Basic medical insurance
- 24-hour emergency support
- Participant handbook
- Information about social security application
- Assistance with housing (upon participants’ request)
What is NOT included in the Program Cost?
- Non-refundable administration fee RMB 800
- A round trip air ticket to USA
- J-1 Work / Travel Visa application fee
- Domestic transportation to your workplace
- Food and accommodation
- Additional personal / travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
1. DS-2019 Form
document serves as your working permit. It indicates that you have the
sponsorship and support of our partner organization in the U.S., and
should be taken to the U.S. Embassy / Consulate in your home country
when you apply for your J-1 visa. The document contains the dates of
your summer work and travel program, as well as your sponsorship identification
2. The J-1 Work / Travel Visa
This document allows you to visit USA, and work at a premium placement for up to 4 months during your summer break from school.
Back to Top