Programs & Services > Conservation > Cangdong, China
+ More information...
We provide education, displays and workshops to encourage people getting involved in the Project. Activities can be tailor-maded and may include the following:
- Participation in Organic Farming
- Harvesting and Food Preservation
- Traditional Food Preparation
- Interacting with Villagers of their Daily Life
- Tours about Environmental Awareness
- Visiting and Learning about Nearby Sites of Historical and other Interests, Exhibitions
- Understanding and Appreciation of the Local Arts, Crafts, Scenery and Food
- Cycling along the “Guangdong Greenway”
- Learning Chinese Culture and in particular, Wu Yi / Sze Yap Culture.
- Lectures (e.g. on Architecture, World Heritage, Conservation, Preservation, Overseas Chinese History, Diaoulou Background)
- Sharing and Review
- Preparation of Farm Food Specialities
- Appreciation and Practicing of Traditional Folk Activities
- Oral History given by Villagers Beside the Banyan Tree
- Community Work
- Bonfires, Team Building, Outdoor Skills.
***Above are the suggested activities, special request can be arranged.***