From now on till 17 March 2017, you can receive attractive rewards by successfully nominating a participant to join our Summer Work and Travel USA Program 2017. The more successful Nominations you make, the more attractive rewards you receive. Act now!
Attractive rewards will be awarded to the Nominator when his/her Nominee has successfully joined* the WATUSA 2017 Program. There is no limit on the maximum number of Nominations – the more Nominees you have, the more attractive rewards you receive.
|Number of Nominee(s)||Awards||Value (Reference only)|
|1||Fujifilm Instax Mini 8||More than HKD1,000|
|2||Delsey HELIUM AIR 2 - 4double wheels trolley case (64cm)||More than HKD2,000|
|3||iPad mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi||More than HKD3,000|
|4||GoPro HERO4 Black Camera||More than HKD4,000|
|5 or above|
Luxury Travel to Macau:
|More than HKD5,000|
*A Nominee is considered successfully joining the WATUSA 2017 Program when he/she returns the signed job contract back to Intrinsic. Rewards will be given out within two weeks after the departure of the Nominee.
Rules & Regulations:
1. A Nominator must be a past or current participant of the WATUSA Program. There is no limit on the maximum number of nominations that a single Nominator can make.
2. Nomination is valid ONLY for new applications to the WATUSA 2017 within a given time period: From Now to 17 March 2017.
3. Nominator must be a legal resident of Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR (i.e. holder of HKSAR or Macau SAR ID card).
4. Nominee must apply for the WATUSA Program 2017 and he/she is responsible for providing the Nominator's name on the online Application Form. Each participant is allowed to choose one Nominator only and any change of Nominator will not be allowed.
5. When a Nominee returns his/her signed job contract back to Intrinsic, his/her Nominator will be entitled to have designated rewards and it will be issued within two weeks after the Nominee has departed for the WATUSA 2017.
6. All information including personal data will be used strictly for purposes related to the Nomination program.
7. Nominator and Nominee must adhere to the rules and regulations set out for this contest. Anyone who fails to abide by the rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification.
8. In any case of dispute, the decision of Intrinsic shall be final and conclusive. No appeals will be entertained.
9. Intrinsic reserves the right to alter or modify the rules or schedule of the event if necessary or expedient.