Situated in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is embraced by a spectacular coral reef, which transforms the Indian Ocean into coastal lagoons laced with golden beaches and fringed with exotic coconut palms.
Applicants will be given a chance to work in hotels and resorts (mainly 4 & 5 stars), inbound tour operators, destination management companies, tourist parks or car rental companies.
The Guest Relations Intern will:
- Ensure that guests are delighted of the service and make sure that their personal requests are met
- Handle guests’ complaints promptly and efficiently
- Maintaining awareness of guests’ profiles and specific preferences
- Give special care to VIP guests and provide personalized service to guests
- Coordinate wedding planning and ensure smooth wedding operations
- Maintain awareness of sales opportunities and maximizing revenue
- Provide support to the Reception and Food & Beverage department as and when needed
- Salary: Around EUR 400/month
- Application Period: Throughout the year
- Placement Period: 3-6 Months
- At least 20 years old
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to speak native Mandarin and reasonable English
Program Cost: HKD 6,100; Administration Fee: HKD 500 (non-refundable）
- A guaranteed premium work placement
- Assistance in getting the required Residence Permit for Mauritius
- Emergency helpdesk
- Assistance with housing
It does not include:
- Administration fee: HKD 500 (non-refundable）
- A round trip air ticket to Mauritius
- Food and accommodation
- Additional personal / travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.