Have you ever thought about letting your children take a break from homework by exploring the treasures of nature in the summer? Do you want your children to broaden their horizon? If the summer exchange tours in Canada and USA are too expensive to you, Taiwan maybe a good choice!
Intrinsic will be hosting an unconvenional summer camp for children aged 8-15 in Hualien from 16-22 July (Seven days in total). There will be a long list of activities including imaginative games and technical outdoor experience for kids to do.
Guided by experienced instructors, little campers will be able to learn more about activities like rafting, canoeing, rock climbing and outdoor cooking, etc. Since this Program is co-organized by Intrinsic and a Taiwan local agent, there will be some local kids joining the camp. It is indeed a golden opportunity for children to practise Putonghua.
- Children and young adults between 8 - 15 year old
- Participants should ensure that your travel document (passport) has at least six months’ validity (on the departure day of the tour)
- Participants should note that the possession of a permit is required for entering Taiwan. Under normal circumstances, participants can make an on-line application for Entry Permit to Taiwan (with validity period of 3 months) : https://niioa.immigration.gov.tw/NIA_OnlineApply_inter/visafreeApply/visafreeApplyForm.action
- Round-Trip Flight Tickets to Taiwan
- Camp Fee
- Local Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Camp Support Staff from Intrinsic
- Pre-Departure Orientation
If you want to leave precious memories for your children and let them learn to grow independently, this Program will be a good choice (maybe the best). Quota is very limited, just register as soon as possible if you are interested! Should you have any questions, please contact us at (852) 2312 0077 or email to email@example.com.